Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Edward


I had to do one more post today to get this off of my chest....Edward Cullen. If you know who I am talking about then you know why, after reading Eclipse, I have a huge crush on this fictional character. If you don't know who I am talking about then you need to get on the bandwagon and read the Twilight series.
I biggest question for all of you is this, do you really pictures Edward as a teenager? I don't. I am pretty sure that he is in his twenties. Maybe that is because I don't want to have a crush on a seventeen year old. I don't know. I just would like to know if I am the only one out there who is crazy about Edward!

8 comments:

Kristen Harmon said...

Hey Cianne, remember the Harmons from the 1100 court at the U? I came across your blog the other day on the Koch's blog - hello! I simply could not resist commenting on this post because... you are so far from alone on this one!! 3 months after I first read them, and the obsession has only gotten worse.

Yeah, Edward has a permanent spot on my blog & on my nightstand. At the end of the day I like to read scriptures for 15 minutes, and Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse for 30. :D At least Colby has accepted the fact that there are now 2 men in my life! hehe

So, welcome to Team Edward - it's a crowded but beautiful place!

Eliza said...

I actually like Jacob *runs and ducks for cover*

Lindsay said...

I read all three books in five days. My poor family!

Shawni said...

I guess you are officially the ICE QUEEN...I will be the ICE PRINCESS. In all the ways that you can imagine. I think that we should be together to see the movie. Start working on your hubby now!

jonna said...

I hear ya on this one. I read the books in a week. I was very addicted. I am glad I got them out of the way before Taylor came, because I can't find the time now. Can't wait for the next book to come out!:)

Kim said...

Definitely in his twenties

Molly Koch said...

he is definetly in his twenties... or hundreds... but i have to say i am a jacob lover. who wants to sleep with a popcycle when you can sleep with a heater?! but i am glad jacob is saved for me :)

Kim said...

So sorry to comment twice, but this is worth it. Evidently at a book signing in Arizona some "30 something year old moms" showed up in t-shirts that said, "My heart belongs to my husband, but my neck belongs to Edward." I still crack up when I think of it.