It happened again. One of my kids got older. I don't know why they all insist on growing up when I have forbidden it. But Abbi did it anyway. She turned six yesterday. Can you believe it? Six?
She had a great day. She was very spoiled, also. We gave her High School Musical Twister Moves, a Troy Bolton (HSM) barbie, an new CD player because she loves music, an outfit, and Izzy gave her a WebKinz. If you didn't notice, she is obsessed with High School Musical. Bama (my mom) gave her a Gabriella Montez barbie and she told me, "Now Troy and Gabriella can be in love."
In honor of her birthday, here ten things you should know about Abbi:
1. She is really good at going cross-eyed
2. She is really good at gymnastics
3. She is in love with three boys, Mason, Jackson, and Troy Bolton.
4. She is a great reader and she loves to read
5. She loves kindergarten
6. She is the comedian of the family
7. She hates to eat unless it is junk
8. She is a wonderful sister
9. She has a sweet and gentle testimony
10. She loves to get Jordan to cuddle with her at night because she knows he will fall asleep and stay with her all night. She really loves her dad.
I am so lucky to be her mom. She makes me laugh all of the time. She such a strong spirit. By that I mean she is fiesty. I love her. She is wonderful.
You are the best, Abbs. Happy Birthday.




3 comments:
Happy birthday! It is crazy, i just watched our wedding video and isabell e was like 2 years old...that was so long ago! your little girls are precious!
Happy Birthday cute Abbi!!! I can't believe that she is 6!!! I remember going to the hospital when she was born! Time sure does fly!
I remember at the ward luau that she was wearing an "I love Troy" shirt. Dan and I thought it was adorable!
I miss seeing you guys on Sundays. Both your girls are so smart and sweet. I hope Elena will be the same.
Post a Comment