The worst part of Halloween is this, my kids get a huge cauldron full of candy and I pick at it all day long. I think that I have eaten more candy in the last week than both the girls combined.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Halloween Fun
Halloween was so great this year. It was nice to be able to walk outside in pleasant weather and go door-to-door just like Jordan and I did growing up. Isabelle was Guinevere, Abbi was a sorceress, and Caleb was Mickey Mouse. Caleb really got into it once he realized he got candy for going to the doors. Trick-or-Treating is definitely a reward system. Jordan and I had a great time with the kids.



The worst part of Halloween is this, my kids get a huge cauldron full of candy and I pick at it all day long. I think that I have eaten more candy in the last week than both the girls combined.
The worst part of Halloween is this, my kids get a huge cauldron full of candy and I pick at it all day long. I think that I have eaten more candy in the last week than both the girls combined.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
How darling are they?!! OH my! How I miss you guys! When are you planning to come back to DC again? I feel so bad that we didn't really get to see you!!
The girls looked darling...MICKEY won the prize though. He is so cute! I wish you would have come to my house to trick-or-treat.
Post a Comment