Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


This has to be one of the best holidays of the year. Family and good comfort food. We are going to spend the day with my Uncle Bart and Aunt Shara and their kids. It is nice to know that we have some family close by. I am a little sad not to be dressing a turkey today, but rolls, green beans (not that disgusting green bean casserole), and a few apple pies will have to do. If you didn't know, I love making and hosting Thanksgiving dinner.
I have so much to be thankful for today. My extraordinary husband, my precious children, my parents, my siblings, my home, my friends, being a stay-at-home mom, my husband's job, my testimony, and the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I am blessed every day and I am thankful for all of my many blessings.
I hope you all have a blessed, safe, and wonderful Thanksgiving. Next up....Christmas!!!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

okay that's it!! We can no longer be friends...I LOVE the green bean casserole! But I too have to have regular ones with mushrooms and garlic all sauteed in olive oil and some butter...YUM!

Erica said...

Hey will you email me your new address? THANKS!
ericaengland@gmail.com

aryn said...

Hey Cianne- I need your address. Will you email it to me- arynsampson@gmail.com

Erica said...

I still need your address!!!

Eliza said...

Happy December!

Jodie said...

Hey cianne this is mckay i ran into your site hope life is good my site is jodestersgirls.blogspot.com check it out. ps cute family