Loved the video. Made me laugh and miss you guys. I want to get my hands on Caleb and hug and kiss him. He is darling! Love the shorts that hit him at the ankles too.
He is so cute...it pretty much kills me that we are so far apart. I am hopeful that at some point in our lives we will live closer. I love you and your precious children. Jord too!!
3 comments:
I Think I like photobucket better than Youtube...it kinda scares me the stuff that is on there sometimes. I'll have to try that one.
Cute btw...my cousins little girl did the same thing but she had a HUGE 3 layer chocolate cake. She was like a backhoe eating it.
Loved the video. Made me laugh and miss you guys. I want to get my hands on Caleb and hug and kiss him. He is darling! Love the shorts that hit him at the ankles too.
He is so cute...it pretty much kills me that we are so far apart. I am hopeful that at some point in our lives we will live closer. I love you and your precious children. Jord too!!
Post a Comment