Thursday, April 19, 2007

Starting Out



Well I am finally getting on board and starting our blog. We have on with Jordan's family, but I thought we might want to have our own.

Today Jordan and I celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that that much time has passed since we started our lives together. It seems like just yesterday, but at the same time I can't remember being apart.
We have two months until we leave Washington, D.C. We have loved it here but we are excited to move to North Carolina. We will miss our dear friends that we have made and we will make fabulous new friends. I think that we are most excited for our home.

The kids keep busy and grow everyday. I push down on their shoulders to make them shrink, but it isn't working. Are they not beautiful?

4 comments:

Eliza said...

I love your template where did you get it? I need to change mine it is driving me crazay!

When are you coming to visit?

Eliza said...

nevermind...I found it! Very cute I might have to steal!

Ann Wallin said...

Great looking Blog and photos Cianne!
A great way to keep a journal of your life forever! Great Job!!!
Happy Anniversary to you both and my how time flies by. Have a great evening.
Love To All, Mom Ann

Shawni said...

AHHH! That happened a lot quicker than I thought it would. Way to go. The pics of NC are beautiful. How exciting for you guys. I love seeing those adorable kids. Auntie gives them big kisses you know where. Love Always, Auntie