Saturday, April 21, 2007

Look at it now!




I can hardly believe how fast our home is coming along. We signed our contract on March 25th and less than a month later the framing is to the second floor! It looks like it will be done on time!

6 comments:

Shawni said...

That is crazy! It looks good and we are so excited for you guys to finally have some room! We love you.

Misa S said...

Great blog! I am so excited to keep track of you guys as you head out on your new adventure!! Your house looks so fun! Can't wait to see the finished product!

Anonymous said...

Wow! the house looks great. So excited for you. Plus your scrapbook page looks really great too.

jonna said...

So Fun! I bet you can't wait to get into a house. Good luck and let us know how things go!

Eliza said...

hey who is your builder? Kinds looks like our houses here in Lehi.

Cianne said...

We are building with Eastwood homes. We are really excited.