First things first, I need to wipe my tears...OK, that's better. Yesterday Caleb turned one. I can't believe how fast time flies by when looking at my children. It seems like we just welcomed Caleb to our family. Now he is a monster. He is starting to walk, but he still prefers to crawl. Actually, he prefers to be held. I am alright with that. It will keep him a baby for longer.
He had a great birthday, sort of. He went to the doctor and got four shots, but other than that it was great. We had all of our closest friends join us for dinner and cake. Caleb LOVED his cupcake. He at the entire thing in one big bite. He got frosting all over his face. It was great. When present time came, he didn't know quite what to do. He loves the matchbox cars that we got him. He also got a lot of clothes, which we are thankful for because he didn't have anything that was for 12 months.
He is such a sweet, wonderful boy. And he definitely is all boy. He tears apart everything. He is like a crawling grenade. But he is also very affectionate. I hope he keeps his blond hair because he already has a suntan and looks like a surfer boy. His blue eyes melt my heart and I have this feeling that he will be able to get away with a lot of stuff with those big eyes.
Happy Birthday, Caleb!
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Caleb is the cutest baby I have ever seen. I can't believe how blond he is and those eyes- he's breathtaking! Has it really been a whole year!!
Post a Comment